All 12 art Reviews

Pyrony Pyrony

Well, despite the fact that I do like the show, I agree that it's ridiculous that many bronies actually believe that Meet the Pyro was in some way a shout out or reference to MLP. It's people like them, who shove ponies in everyone's faces at the sight of anything somewhat related, that make so many people hate the fanbase, and the cartoon itself.

This drawing portrays that typical attitude quite well, and the art itself is pretty good, so I'll give you credit for that, despite the fact that the stereotype is as inaccurate as saying that Americans eat McDonald's all day (some may do, but definitely not the majority). I do hope you realize not everyone is like that, and that actually a lot of bronies hate that mentality as much as you do.

Just a bit Ghastly Just a bit Ghastly

I knew it was yours as soon as I saw the thumbnail

Your style is so developed and unique that it's not hard to do that, and it really matches with the personalities of those pokemon. Another great job from you, Zeurel. 5/5

My little ponWHY My little ponWHY

Pretty nice

I'd never expect to see ponies from you. (If I might ask, do you actually like the show or just decided to draw this for fun, because it's "popular"?) Now, I like how you drew this in your own style, that Derpy in the thumbnail looked strangely familiar.

The only thing that bothers me is that it looks kinda, you know, flat. There are no shadows (on the characters themselves) and the background looks WAY too simple. I'm pretty sure you just put this together quickly, in that case it's okay.

And as a side note, about the reviewer two steps below me. Don't listen to him (her?). This is not the first time he posts a completely useless and insulting (not to mention with poor spelling) review on pony art, and for some reason gets away with it. That's supposed to be against the rules, but oh well.

Hope you keep up the amazing art. And...I thought you were cool. Now I think you're 20% cooler. 3/5 and 8/10

sailor moon sailor moon

Not bad

I actually kinda like this drawing, your style is cool and Luna's expression is awesome. Maybe if the background was a little different. Bright red and a white outlines doesn't seem to match well. Maybe a night sky would've looked better. But this is okay. 8/10 and 3/5

supersexybeast responds:

thank you! ^^

briney deep briney deep

Whoah

The amount of details you put in this is amazing, I really like your style, and the shades of blue you used adds to that "underwater feeling" like if you were actually in there, colors are not bright and that is good. Honestly, I don't see a reason to give you less than 10/10, and I would give you 5/5 too but you need to get scouted first.

foamymuffin responds:

I will fight you ! I will fight you !

Pretty nice

It's drawn in flash, isn't it? I like it, the expression is awesome, it's not the cliche half closed eyes and mouth showing teeth, it's original. The colors are good too, the highlights and shadows make it look like a character from a cartoon you would find on TV or maybe a comic book. The only thing that looks kind of weird is the pose. The right arm: is supposed to be touching his face with his fist? the left one: his fingers look kind of weird, the fist doesn't look natural. The black background helps the character stand out, so I think it's better like that instead of drawing something random...9/10 and 4/5 for you.

Hulalaoo responds:

Aaa, the pose, well, i like animated alot, so, i like make strange poses on the key frames, i love deformate things for make all more smooth and cool

Goldfish Goldfish

I remember seeing this one

A couple of weeks ago, glad to see it made it! It's also interesting how matt always takes a foe and makes variations of it, he does that all the time.

Again, congrats on getting the fish on ebf4, it will be cool to see it in the game itself attacking, and killing me. xD

EBF4 : Flowers EBF4 : Flowers

Ha! nice puns

It's really creative, it would be cool to see them in EBF4, but just wondering, for which kind of level did you design these? Because I think matt already had an idea of the kind of enemies he needed.
Well, it's a 9/10 from me, you drew them in flash, right? Looks like you did! :D

RicePirate responds:

specifically the plant guys.

Vaquita Vaquita

I like it

It's pretty cute, I have to admit it, the only thing is that the background looks too simple, maybe a meadow or a farm would have looked nicer, but overall it's pretty good.

Planets and space Planets and space

Saw your post in the NG frontpage

Kinda like it. Keep up the good work, and make sure to always take your time when drawing. Don't rush things, because believe me, bad stuff happens :)

RandomlyArtistic responds:

Thx for taking the time to look at my art! In the time I've been making art i couldn't agree more with you about rushing!