Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

Wow

The voices were so accurate it was scary. It parodied the Epic Meal Time series perfectly, but even though the art itself was good (identical to the cartoon), the animation could use some work, it needed to be more fluid at some points. Still, great job on this. 4/5 and 8/10.

Internet Allstars 2011 Internet Allstars 2011

What can I say...?

The art, the quality of the voice acting and the choice of music were all good, but the concept itself, well...

I understand that the purpose of the movie is to make a point (memes are a cheap way to try to get laughs, and they're so overused they're not funny anymore). But apparently you guys didn't do a very good job making that point clear.

Honestly, the first time I saw it I thought it was more a "tribute" to the memes than a parody of them, and I chuckled a little, but the flash was over so quickly that I got confused at the end.

Overall, I think it wasn't as bad as other stuff I've seen, I kinda liked the memes you chose (although falcon punch is kind of old). The flash as a whole is okay, it wasn't very clear what your intentions were, but at least you tried. It's 7/10 and 4/5 this time.

On a side note, according to Know your Meme, MLP is now considered a "subculture", not a "meme" anymore. Not sure if you knew that already.

PokeMan : Revenge PokeMan : Revenge

Not bad at all!

I like how you animated the battle fbf and you actually show the battle instead of just special effects and shaky camera movements. Good music choice too, it's always best to use music you make yourself or from the Audio Portal. The humor was good too, the ending was priceless.

The only thing is, as others have said, including yourself, is the voice acting. It's not as bad as you think though, maybe if you practiced more or got someone else to do the voice acting. Of course, that depends on you. I think if you're gonna keep making stuff like this, is best that you focus on animating, which is what you already do well instead of practicing voice acting and spending money on better quality recording instruments.

Still, it's up to you to decide what to do. Keep up the good work, I hope to see more from you in the future. It's 4/5 and 9/10 from me this time.

haitam responds:

Yeah ,I was thinking about getting somebody else to do the voice acting too next time.
Thanks for the review!

OMGBBQ OMGBBQ

Mmm okay...let me see...

It was fine if it´s your first game, but you must have in mind that this is Newgrounds, which means...submit only things you´re really proud of, you don´t have to submit everything you make, make more flashes for practice, and then submit. And also:
If you right click and then click outside of the screen, the red ball disappears, but the score keeps going, you can cheat easily, fix all the bugs you find in your future games.
Good luck with your future projects, I´m sure you will create awesome games.

alfa995 - The little white bird

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Relax everyone, you can play more than once

Just right click, go to Settings, click the button that looks like a folder, change the data allowed to 0, and refresh. Voila, you can play again. It´s pretty easy, right?

Now with the review, it was a fun little game, it´s a nice idea that you made people believe they could only play once, I bet you made more than one person angry and frustrated. The controls are okay, but it reminds me of Mario, I was not very original... 8/10 and 4/5

Catnarok- Longcat Rampage Catnarok- Longcat Rampage

Good game

I got 9th place. 1,068,445 score in my second try and the only reason I didn´t get higher was because I got tired and let a flying bomb kill me. xD

This is a pretty good game, it´s simple but fun...I think you should make another one, maybe make the levels a little different from each other, it gets repetitive after some time, and a pause button (or by pressing a key) would be useful, by level 25 onwards there are too many enemies and there´s no time to rest.

Pyrony Pyrony

Well, despite the fact that I do like the show, I agree that it's ridiculous that many bronies actually believe that Meet the Pyro was in some way a shout out or reference to MLP. It's people like them, who shove ponies in everyone's faces at the sight of anything somewhat related, that make so many people hate the fanbase, and the cartoon itself.

This drawing portrays that typical attitude quite well, and the art itself is pretty good, so I'll give you credit for that, despite the fact that the stereotype is as inaccurate as saying that Americans eat McDonald's all day (some may do, but definitely not the majority). I do hope you realize not everyone is like that, and that actually a lot of bronies hate that mentality as much as you do.

Just a bit Ghastly Just a bit Ghastly

I knew it was yours as soon as I saw the thumbnail

Your style is so developed and unique that it's not hard to do that, and it really matches with the personalities of those pokemon. Another great job from you, Zeurel. 5/5

My little ponWHY My little ponWHY

Pretty nice

I'd never expect to see ponies from you. (If I might ask, do you actually like the show or just decided to draw this for fun, because it's "popular"?) Now, I like how you drew this in your own style, that Derpy in the thumbnail looked strangely familiar.

The only thing that bothers me is that it looks kinda, you know, flat. There are no shadows (on the characters themselves) and the background looks WAY too simple. I'm pretty sure you just put this together quickly, in that case it's okay.

And as a side note, about the reviewer two steps below me. Don't listen to him (her?). This is not the first time he posts a completely useless and insulting (not to mention with poor spelling) review on pony art, and for some reason gets away with it. That's supposed to be against the rules, but oh well.

Hope you keep up the amazing art. And...I thought you were cool. Now I think you're 20% cooler. 3/5 and 8/10